What is django-qa?
django-qa is a fork from Simple-Q-A-App-using-Python-Django aimed to create a pluggable package than allows to implement a StackOverflow-like forum site for your Django web project.
The development of this package is kindly supported by SWAPPS and constantly developed by it's colaborators. Feel free to use it, add some issues if you find bugs or think of a really cool feature, even clone it and generate a pull requests to incorporate those cool features made by yourself; and if you have special requirements, drop us a few lines and perhaps we can help you out too.
- Assumes nothing about the rest of your application.
- Create questions and answers.
- Comment on questions and answers.
- Upvote/Downvote questions and answers.
- Users have a reputation and a profile.
- Support for tagging questions with django-taggit.
- Questions are categorized by latest, popular and most voted.